Some u-bam-a Economic Destructions
1) The number of Americans counted as “not in the labor force” has increased by 8,332,000.
2) The average duration of unemployment in number of weeks is up from 19.8 to 36.6.
3) Seven out of eight new jobs are part-time.
4) The middle class is taking home a smaller share of the overall income pie than ever before.
5) Median household income in America has fallen for four consecutive years.
6) The poverty rate has shot up to 16.1%, higher than when the War on Poverty began in 1965.
7) The total amount of student-loan debt has increased from $440 billion to about $1 trillion.
8) The U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio has increased from under 70% to 101%.
9) Electricity bills have risen faster than the overall rate of inflation for five years in a row.
10) The mortgage delinquency rate has increased from 7.85% to 9.72%.
All of these FAILURES are directly tied to u-bam-a.
But the real problem is that whoever follow u-bam-a will not reverse these economic trends.
The nation must elect a president that can and will solve problems; not a president that puts ideology and selfish, personal goals above the nation.
Want to preserve and grow the middle class?
Want the nation to return to prosperity?
Want the United States to be the premier nation in the world?
The answer is simple.
Join NEW POLITICAL PARTY http://newpoliticalparty.wordpress.com/
The facts no one wants to read.
Comments and referrals to this blog would be greatly appreciated