u-bam-a, The Destroyer
FOUND ON THE INTERNET
In his latest State of the Union address, President Obama devoted just 189 words to our growing deficit and crushing national debt.
You’d think with every man, woman and child on the hook for almost $200,000 and a government on the brink of insolvency, the commander in chief would have mustered a little more than a few paragraphs talking about it.
It’s shocking when you consider:
- America hasn’t passed a budget since April of 2009 … almost three and a half years.
- Its annual income is $2 trillion, while its total debt obligations are $121 trillion (that’s a debt ratio of 60/1 … typically anything over 1/1 is a HUGE red flag to any investor, indicating that the entity of interest may not be able to pay its debts in 12 months’ time).
- Since 1900, the country’s expenses have increased by an average of 24% a year, while revenues have risen only 15% year.
- It has lost money 42 out of the last 47 years.
- The U.S. expenses are 56% higher than its revenues.
- America expects to double its debt within the next 10 years (the interest on that debt alone will equal $1 trillion a year)…
- The U.S. now owes 885% of its GDP, more than any other industrialized country.
- The U.S. debt per capita is higher than Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain.
This bozo that the fools and the evil have elected to the Presidency of the United States is worse than a do nothing; he is doing all he can to destroy the nation.
The problems are not hard to solve. So, the voters have elected another incompetent to the highest office in the land, and an evil one as well.
The facts no one wants to read.
Comments and referrals to this blog would be greatly appreciated.